Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Letter From My Teacher

Dear Nomi,

I wanted to write to you and tell you how proud I am of you! You are doing so well in school and always trying your best. You never complain, and always ask for help when you need it. I am going to miss you while you are away. I hope you know that I will be thinking of you every day! I know the whole class is going to miss you. You have a special place in my heart and I just think you are the bravest boy ever! I can't wait to see how you are doing each and every week. When you feel a little down just think about all of us back home thinking of you. We will send lots of good thoughts you way and hopefully you will come back with some great stories to share.

I have put together a binder of things you can do, but don't think you have to do them all. I will work hard with you when you return to help you catch up. :)

See you soon buddy.

Lots of love,

Mrs. Caskey

No comments:

Post a Comment